Dr. Anju G. Mamtani
Name : Dr. Anju G. Mamtani
Degree : B. A. M. S., ND (Diploma in Naturopathy), Diploma in Yoga.
Director : G Kumar Arogyadham Ayurvedic Panchkarma Hospital & Research Institute,
238, Nara Road, Jaripatka, Nagpur-440014
Ayurvedic Beauty Care Unit, G Kumar
PH. No.: +91-712-2645600, 2646600, 2647600.
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary : Arogyadham Health Care Society
Books Published :
- “Yogasana-Swastha Jivan ka Shilpkar” (Awarded by Govt. of India)
- “Yogasana-Nirogi Jivanacha Shilpakar” (Marathi)
- “Panchkarma–Swasthya ki Kunji”
Editor : ‘Swasthya Vatika’ – Quarterly Health Magazine (Hindi).
- Women of Substance Award 2015
- “Sahityakar Samman” at Alwar (Rajsthan) 2013
- “Vidarbha Bhushan Award 2012″
- “Sindhiyat Ja Sitara 2012”
- The Siddha Seva award by Swami Hardas Foundation, Pune (2011)
- “Himalaya Aur Hindustan Award” by Creative and Multimedia Group, Dehradun (Uttaranchal) – (2009).
- “Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Award” byJagruthi Kiran Foundation, Nagpur – (2004)
- “Ayushaman’ National Award” by Ayushaman Ayurvedic Swasthya Patrika, Bhopal – (2004)
- “Savitribai Fule Award” by Maharashtra Dalit Sahitya Academy, Bhusawal – (2002)
Specialization : Beauty care, Skin & Hair problems, Gynaecological Disorders.
- Contributing articles about health consciousness in various newspapers / journals.
- Health related talks on All India Radio & Doordarshan.
- Conducting Ayurvedic, Panchkarma Camps at various places.
- Participated in many national seminars / conducted lectures.